Support Hog Island, Maine
From the start, Hog Island, Maine, has set a standard of excellence due to the combination of superb staff and an environment that casts a magic spell over those who are fortunate enough to share the opportunity it offers.
The Audubon Camp in Maine has always been a leader in environmental education and in recent years the addition of opportunities for the 10 to 14 year-olds, and the family camp have added to its prestige and leadership.
But the Camp always needs your help.
We know there is a real backlog of devotion and support among our alumni and we urge you to respond to this need and make it possible for the camp to continue the work in which Audubon pioneered in the training of teachers and youth leaders right from its earliest days in 1936.
Be a True Friend of Hog Island!
- Come back to Camp for a summer session and bring a friend.
- Spread the good word about Camp among family, friends, and colleagues and encourage them to register.
- Be a Camp Ambassador this winter by giving a slide presentation to a local organization. Contact ACM director Seth Benz for particulars.
- Participate in the MAS Birdathon next spring with funds earmarked for the Audubon Camp in Maine. Contact FOHI member Tom Schaefer for particulars.
- Write a generous year-end check to Friends of Hog Island. Send your checks to: Friends of Hog Island, Maine Audubon Society, 20 Gilsland Farm Road, Falmouth, Maine 04105.
Charter FOHI Contributors (7/98)
- Tally Avener, Belfast, ME
- David Blake, Villanova, PA
- Arthur and Rae Borror, Durham, NH
- Robert Budliger, Delmar, NY
- Bartram and Virginia Cadbury, Hanover, NH
- Betsy Cadbury, St. Basile leGrand, PQ, Canada
- David and Karen Cadbury, Rockport, ME
- Peggy Cadbury/Ching Wong, San Francisco, CA
- Bob and Barbara Elias, Rye Brook, NY
- Bill Gette, Newburyport, MA
- Joe and Carolyn Gray, Jefferson, ME
- Brian Harrington, Manomet, MA
- Stephen W. Kress, Ithaca, NY
- Mid-Coast Audubon Society, Rockland, ME
- Douglass and Elsie Morse, Providence, RI
- Godfrey Rockefeller, Gibson Island, MD
- Prentice and Patty Stout, Wakefield, RI
- Haven Wiley, Carrboro, NC